Subject: Suggestions on Draft Recruitment, Training and Career Progression Policy
From: Aarish Malik <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 15:34:32 +0530

Respected sir,
      Myself Sharafat Ali Instrucor in Electrician Trade in Govt. ITI since
2012. I have following suggestions for above said policy. Please consider
it if found suitable-

1. For recruitment of Craft Instrucor only Diploma/ Degree in Engineering
should be Technical Education Criteria as NTC/NAC/ITI holders are not
suitable or say eligible, They can apply for Lab Attendants. There should
not be required any experience for Degree holders and Diploma holders
should have 1-2 years experience in any field( Not specific in
Training/Teaching Field)
CITS should be mandatory but if a candidate passed the weitten examination,
He/She should be bound to acquire CITS within 4 years in case of non CITS.
It means non CITS candidates should be permit for applying for Craft
Instrucor Post.

2. a)There should be 4 years of post holding instead of 8 years as Dy.
Training officer/ Group Instructor for promotion to vice Principal/
Training Officer and from vice principle to Principle also.
b) Dy. Training Officer/Group Instructors should also be eligible for
promotion to Principal as many ITIs do not have vice principal post.
c) There should be a fast track promotion policy with written examination
alongwith regular promotion policy . ( Highly eligible and intelligent
employee can get benefit from this alongwith Institute.

With Regards